LIVIA Corporate Development SE is specialized in acquiring European corporate spin-offs / carve-outs as well as midsized companies with revenues between EUR 20m and EUR 2bn. The focus is on business transformations and acquisitions of companies with operational improvement potential as well as add-on acquisitions for existing platform investments to realize synergies.
With more than 250 executed transactions, such as Adler Modemärkte from Metro Group, AlzChem from Evonik, Capua BioServices from Patheon, Gigaset from Siemens, SNT from KPN, Trentinalatte from Emmi, Coflace from the Kraft Heinz Company and ALUCOM from Kurita Water Industries Ltd. LIVIA’s management became a preferred and trusted partner of international corporations and financial institutions. Based on the vast experience, spread over various branches and countries, the LIVIA team offers profound in-house support to all its affiliates, for example legal, operations and financing.
The market approach is path breaking: always analytical, structured, determined and at all times operating in the best interest of the companies themselves.
Situation of Target
• Non-core asset due to strategic, operational or financial reasons
• Spin-Off / Carve-Out
• Succession plan (MBO / MBI) / disputes amongst shareholders
• Business Transformation
• Turn-over EUR 20 M – 2 B
• Financial performance below company’s full potential
• Majority interest of up to 100%
• Equity financing
• Opportunistic for specific industries
• Focus on industrial goods, retail, chemicals, IT
• No start-ups / seed / ventures Region
• European businesses
• Preferably with headquarter in Western Europe